Blackmagic Special Use Round Eyecushion #3066
designed to replace the OEM Rubber Eyecup View All Eyecushions Here
Learn More About Eyecushions, click here. Watch the YouTube review by Stephen Press here.
We designed our new #3066 Blackmagic Special Use Round Eyecushion (previously known as #6066) to replace the OEM Blackmagic rubber eyecup. #3066 fits tightly around the actual eyepiece diopter -- the rubber eyecup must be removed before using this Eyecushion. The design will bring your eye slightly closer to the evf display, thus opening up the view inside the eyepiece. The fabrication process results in a functional design, comfortable feel and unique look. The Eyecushion's position is not affected by adjusting the diopter.
1. Sony Fs7 by replacing the oem rubber eyecup. Care is need when attaching, email us for help. See image.
2. PortKeys LEYE Viewfinder. Please remove the velcro pad that comes with the viewfinder. See this link to Newsshooter
for more details.
To attach the Eyecushion onto your eyepiece, simply follow these instructions:
1. Remove the oem rubber eyecup.
2. Stretch the Eyecushion rubber backing around the eyepiece diopter. The fit is snug and tight.
3. Fiddle around with the backing to make sure it's evenly attached around the eyepiece diopter.
Gently hand wash with lukewarm water when need and pat dry. The facing material may separate with repeated washing or washing with hot water. This Eyecushion will not last forever. Please expect a reasonable amount of use and have one as a spare when the other is being washed. Similar to your underwear, don't share your Eyecushion with anyone.
Fits: Blackmagic Design URSA Viewfinder and other similar eyepieces